267. - Is It Wrong To Belong To The Masonic Lodge (Part I)?
268. - Is It Wrong To Belong To The Masonic Lodge (Part II)?
269. - Is It Wrong To Belong To The Masonic Lodge (Part III)?
270. - Is It Wrong To Belong To The Masonic Lodge (Part IV)?
271. - Is It Wrong To Belong To The Masonic Lodge (Part V)?
James 5:19-20 states: Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. In order to witness to a man who is ensnared in the occult, you have to know something about the occult organization he is involved in. However, you do not have to know as much as you would think. If you know a few critical facts which will convict a man that the teachings and practices of the organization he is involved in are grossly incompatible with Christianity, that is often sufficient. If the man is a Christian, he is sealed with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit can use any Christian to provide evidence which will lead a man to repentance. It is not up to us to cause a man to repent. However it is up to us to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit to confront the man with the truth in a loving manner. If the man is a Christian, it doesn't take a lot to lead him out of an occult organization. If he is not led by the Holy Spirit, it may be next to impossible to lead him out of an occult organization.
Ephesians 5:11, Inc.