Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Deeper Look Into Freemasonry - JAHBULON, The Masonic Deity

I was saved to dedicate myself wholeheartedly to the cause of advancing the kingdom of God. I became a member of the true church, which is the mystical Body of Christ. I would not want to be divided in my loyalties to two separate goals, as I would if I was a member of the Church and also a member of a secret society whose goals were for time and not for eternity. I believe that I must belong wholly to the One who redeemed me. I am not my own, but have been bought with a price - and that is the precious blood of Christ. I would refer you to several passages of Scripture: 2 Corinthians 5::15; 2 Timothy 2:4; 2 Corinthians 6:14-18; and Romans 12:1-2, among many others. Fellowship with Christ and with the children of God is all we need. We do not need to dilute our fellowship with Christ with other things. To follow Jesus, we must deny ourselves, take up our cross and follow Him. Jesus must have complete possession of our lives and our time. Lorain County Free-Net Chapel

No comments: