Monday, November 7, 2016

SORORITY DROPOUT | Christians & Greek Life



They often embody the pinnacle of our youth. When I started to get closer to God however, I started to grow further and further away from the things of this world. Not having a taste for the things I used to anymore, not desiring the relationships I used to fool around with anymore. 

================================

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, 
the new creation has come: 
The old has gone, the new is here!
2 Corinthians 5:17

Strengthen yourselves so that you will live your lives here on earth doing what God wants, not the evil things that people want to do. 3 In the past you wasted too much time doing what those who don’t know God like to do. You were living immoral lives, doing the evil things you wanted to do. You were always getting drunk, having wild drinking parties, and doing shameful things in your worship of idols. 1 Peter 4: 2-3

So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. Galatians 5:16

“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.
Matthew 6:24

“Be careful not to spend your time having parties and getting drunk or worrying about this life. If you do that, you won’t be able to think straight, and the end might come when you are not ready.
Luke 21:34

For everything in the world--the lust of the flesh, 
the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life--
comes not from the Father but from the world.
1 John 2:16

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, 
plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11


 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. And the life that I now live in my body, I live by faith, indeed, by the faithfulness of God’s Son, who loved me and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

No comments: